Rossland Screening Solutions - Our client's work focuses on improving the health of women, children and youth. They concentrate on understanding the causes of health gaps and addressing them through evidence-based solutions. They address issues such as material and childhood mortality, sexual and reproductive health including family planning, gender, based violence, maternal and childhood malnutrition. They work to raise the social status of girls, women and young people as well as equip individuals with the leadership skills they need to advance health equity in their communities.
- They are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for Their NGO.
- You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and in Public health.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the NGO
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the NGO
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Master Degree in Public Health
- 3-7 years Proven experience in an NGO in the same Capacity or related
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the job title as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.