- Leadership and Management Activities
- Support the Program Director in activity planning, budget development, and preparing management reports for the Program Board, Executive Secretary and the Executive Committee.
- Participate in management team meetings and attend Board meetings.
Program Planning and Management
- Review program design, efficiency and effectiveness with Program Director and make recommendations.
- Effectively leverages partner agencies and programs in this field to widen service provision and ensure continuity in type and level of patient care.
- Oversee program delivery, quality of care, and client welfare.
- Manages program staff, consultants, and volunteers to ensure end-to-end seamless delivery of program services.
- Establish weekly case review meetings to track the progress of clients to ensure coordinated implementation of treatment plans and service utilization.
- Evaluate and process incoming client eligibility for HOR Rehabilitation process. Coordinate client pick up for admission to HOR shelter
- Responsible for the supervision of the admissions, intake/discharge processes.
- Liaise with partner organizations to properly profile referring prospective clients. Ensure that HOR –Freedom Foundation M & E Program guidelines are properly followed.
- Track program metrics according to established M&E practices and for program grants.
- Provide monthly program reports including case reports and M&E reports to the Program Director.
- Perform Clients bi-monthly progress evaluation, document and submit report to HOR Program Director on or before the 30th of the reporting month.
- Maintain clients’ personal files in a strict confidential manner.
- Liaise with clients’ facilitators and families to ensure a conducive (supportive) environment for the client upon graduation and ensure graduates have mentors.
- Recruit / engage volunteers ensuring all vacancies are filled.
- Participate in fundraising and grant writing process. Ensure the availability of data for all grants process.
- Occasionally participate in special events, fundraising, and public presentations.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-4 years managerial experience
- Good report-writing skills
- Knowledge and experience in various therapeutic orientations and treatment modalities
- Competence with Windows software applications (skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strategic thinking
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Professional yet warm and friendly attitude
- Able to maintain a positive collaborative relationship among staff
- Cultural sensitivity
- Crisis intervention and conflict resolution skill