- (Applicant must be able to train courses from at least 2 categories bellow.Category 1: Health Safety & Environment (HSE) coursesCategory 2: Oil & Gas coursesCategory 3: Leadership & Management coursesCategory 4: ISO 45,001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 coursesRef. Number: DESL - FE/2020/002Location: Lagos, Calabar, WarriResponsibilities:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Delivers and facilitates training and development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan, objectives and brand essence. Training sessions will include classroom and demonstrative (hands-on) curriculum.
- Updates materials as dictated by changes in regulations and/or programs. Incorporates measurement and assessment tools to support all training.
- Performs administrative duties to track completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training program status.
- Position will require candidate to have flexibility to sometimes travel to other centers or operational base for outdoor training
- Review and update existing course materials and also develop new ones (manuals & PPT Slides)..
- Supervise exams and mark exam scripts
- Assist in marketing of our services both corporate and individuals in order to meet company monthly set target
- Carry out other activities that maybe reasonably assign to you by management
- Proven experience as a professional trainer/facilitator
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Someone with business acumen and strategies
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professionally, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Knowledge of MS Power Point and Word
- Professional Certificates in HSE, HRM, PMP, QMS, Oil & Gas, Leadership & Management, etc is required based on your category but HSE level 1,2&3 from a recognized institute is mandatory for category 1,2&4.
- Self-motivated, can work without supervision and trustworthy.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study
- NEBOSH IGC, WSO Certified Safety Instructor or any other Train-The-Trainer certificate will be an added advantage
- Age must be between 25 - 40 years.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and cover letter with the title of the role and job location as the subject of the mail
The body of the mail should contain your cover letter and outline your professional qualifications and experience relevant to the role.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must reside in either Port Harcourt, Lagos, Warri, Calabar or willing to relocate.
If after 2 weeks of the application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.