- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- B.A/B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- 26 years and above.
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.