Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry, is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position above.
- Ensures that packaging and raw materials are readily available for shift operators
- Ensures proper manning of production lines
- Monitors and arrange production operatives to achieve optimum utilization and output
- Monitors and Ensures that adequate utility support is provided during production operations
- Identifies issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Ensures that machine downtime and waste maintained are at minimal level throughout shift.
- Ensures clean work environment and strict compliance with good manufacturing practices
- Presentation of daily production figures for verification
- Trains new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Evaluates and carries out performance appraisal for subordinates
- Carries out any other job assigned by the production manager.
In this position, you need to have:
- B.Sc in Food technology or relevant sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as production supervisor in FMCG sector.
- Competitive pay.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.