- The production supervisor ensures that materials are available for production, coordinates with different departments and also recommend ways to reduce cost and oversee production.
- To supervise the preparation of products in a manner that will guarantee sensible delivery of the freshest bakery products.
- The production supervisor constantly observes and analyzes the creation of a quality product to certify compliance with Company policies and product specifications.
- Oversees the management of the production equipment in a hygienic and safe manner.
- Manage all staff shift roasters.
- Assist in minimizing downtime by working with the Operations manager and maintenance staff.
- Oversee daily production.
- Assist with Quality Control Officer to oversee all issues related to product quality.
- Assist with the Quality Control Officer to oversee daily food safety and food security procedures.
- Degree Level: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as a production supervisor
- Key skills: Professional leadership, problem-solving, and time-management abilities; good communication skills