- Responsible for the daily management and development of direct and indirect reports on multiple shifts.
- Responsible for consulting production schedules and coordinating with supervisors, leads and supporting functional areas across multiple shifts to ensure production areas and equipment are prepared for scheduled operations.
- Responsible for evaluating work in progress and resolving production, quality, equipment and other issues by working with appropriate departments and making real-time decisions in response to unexpected events.
- Responsible for coordination with relevant departments to ensure support for production activities in accordance with company priorities and production schedules.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing improvement initiatives within the Production Department.
- Responsible for assisting with investigations into production anomalies and laboratory results that do not meet expected standards.
- Responsible for supporting the development and execution of validation protocols for equipment, processes, products and affected facility or utility areas.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing and/ or approving standard operating procedures, work instructions, etc. required to operate in the manufacturing and packaging area.
- Responsible for maintaining job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, and Good Manufacturing Practices, (cGMPs) Standard Operating Procedures, (SOPs) and Batch Record Instructions.
- Responsible for performing additional related duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 6 years of relevant progressive experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of experience in the production of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in the management of employees in a manufacturing environment.
- Requires experience in and in-depth knowledge of CGMP and other applicable industry
- requirements as they relate to the production of pharmaceutical products and their related quality systems.
- Salary is based on experience