Tomi's Treats Limited - We are an indigenous manufacturing company that is into the production of fruit and vegetable purees. The company's vision is to be the foremost provider of delicious pureed fruits and vegetable across Africa.
- He will ensure the smooth running of production in line with current standard practice and adhere to high-Quality Standard.
- Ensuring adherence to Company Standards, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing
- Practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Prepare report, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance related problems Ensuring all production personnel meet the requirements of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Actively participating and ensuring the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects in Production.
- Preparing, presenting and circulating daily production plan and ensures adherence.
- Analysing cost center variance and investigate ways to improve cost performance.
- Ensuring production of products with high quality, while providing optimal usage of labour and materials with maximized utilization of production line.
- Ensuring all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place in Production and are duly adhered to.
- Monitoring of products’ standards, implementation of quality standards, and also liaise with sales department to ensure total quality management system.
- Application of food safety plans and quality management system such as ISO, HACCP, GMP, SOP etc. and also ensure that health, safety and environment guidelines are followed.
- Documentation and daily preparation of production reports to the MD.
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
Qualifications & Experience
- Food Science/Technology graduate or other related courses with at least 5 years of cognate work experience in FMCG Organization preferably fruit and vegetable purees Production.
- Work experience on Thimonnier and Alpha Newtech pumps and systems machines amongst other Production Technology.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills
- Team management skills.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Attention to Detail
- Very High level of system and process orientation Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
- Ability to manage complexity
- Ability to co-ordinate and relate with People
- Service Orientation
- Sense of Urgency
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.