Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry, is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position above.
- Manages the operations of all production areas to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Plans and establishes work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity.
- Provides production process analysis and makes recommendations on solutions to process improvements.
- Strives to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Liaises with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Establishes workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Estimates costs, prepare budgets and organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Determines amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approves maintenance work, procurement of equipment etc.
- Ensures output meets quality standards and enforce health and safety precautions
- Builds efficiency of operations through the implementation of Continuous Improvement.
In this position, you need to have:
- B.Sc in Food Technology or any relevant field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Production manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Competitive pay.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.