- The production manager initiates, and supervises the execution of all the production cycles and processes reliably and efficiently.
- The production manager is responsible for CMT amongst other responsibilities.
- CUT- fabric from both pattern and (when necessaryfree hand) for production.
- MAKE- Personally make Samples and/or supervise production of samples and batches.
- TRIM- Quality Control and Quality Assurance. To ensure excellent finishing of all production batches.
- Customer-centric: Our customers are at the center of everything we do.
- Innovative: We believe in creating space and optimum support for innovation and creativity among our team members.
- Trendy and adaptive: Working closely with our suppliers, sales department and Management to follow latest styles/trends and adapting to the needs in our markets.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing production/ project resources requirements
- Renegotiate delivery times when necessary
- Track cost, Expense and maintain spreadsheet of all garment/apparel made.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and delivery times with clients and managers
- Keep Production and tailor work flow, and production materials inventory, to ensure sales department is apprised of availability of delivery orders, deadlines and miscellaneous bookings.
- Maintain spreadsheet and Keep inventory of all production materials
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Provide daily and weekly reports of transactions and activities of the production operations.
- Consistently Reiterates and communicate company's policies, vision and goals to operations and production staff.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Ensuring that welfare, health and safety regulations are meticulously met.
- Supervising work of entry and Junior Staff.
Asides from the willingness to learn, the manager must posses the following skills.
Bachelor’s degree or
Higher Diploma in business administration, or related humanities, Arts and social science field.
At least 1 year experience in business/managerial/fashion roles.
At least 1 year work experience in retail or hospitality.
2 years experience in Garment construction.
Excellent/Efficient cut, sew and tailoring skills
Beginners to Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
can also learn on the job*
Project management skills-
Must have knowledge of merchandising
Must be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines
Leadership and interpersonal skills-
Must be confident
Must greatly enjoy Responsibility.-
Must be relatable, assertive and have compassion.
Problem solving, Organisation and Efficiency skills
Must have the ability to multitask
Must be proactive and posses critical thinking ability.
IT and numerical skills
Must be able to use computing and accounting tools.
Can and is willing to learn on the job*
Must have excellent communication skills
Must have a passion for detail and process.
Must adhere strictly to company's definition of Loyalty.
Monthly Salary structure.
Daily required hours of work- minimum- 8hours, 9am-6pm.
Number of work days/week-6 days(Monday to Saturday).
Number of weeks- 4weeks/month.
Hours of work/week- (minimum)- 40hrs
Hours of work/month-(minimum)- 160hrs
Basic Salary/month- NGN 50000.00
Miscellaneous allowance- NGN5000.00
Total payable Salary/Month- NGN55,000.00.
*Kindly note that work hours is subject to review and changes as the need arises*
Incentives/ Growth plan.
As a young company, our greatest asset is our talents and as we grow, you grow with us. Our
promise is to provide a work environment where you can continuously challenge yourself,
explore boundaries and break walls.
10% salary review after first 6months. This is subject to performance and audit assessments.
2% bonus on Quarterly Profit. This is Subject to Performance and Efficiency towards company goals and targets accomplishments.
Consistent educational training on relevant skills to enhance efficiency and optimum performance.
Accommodation provided at our staff quarters for first 6months.
The Accommodation can be monetized and paid in 6 installments.
Regular cost of a self contained room in Abuja (excluding Wuse 2 and Maitama)
For this position-250,000.00
6 months Accommodation- NGN 125,000.00