- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of production and ensures workflow management, vendor negotiation , print buying, cost control, quality control, logistical coordination and press checks
- Gets production done in the best quality and cost effective way
- Prepares budget for production
- Sourcing of the right vendors/ suppliers/ artisans for all projects
- Reece of clients project sites.
- Coordinates and motivates a team to produce a creative campaign
- Works alongside with an account manager / creative director/ brand strategist
- Proper management of clients projects within your portfolio.
- Must be able to show decisiveness in difficult situations
- Timely delivery of clients’ products.
Qualification and Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) required:
- Experience in directing and supervising production personnel
- Possess technical knowledge and be adapt at all phases of the Advertising production/ printing processes
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Ability to lead and drive continuous improvement
- Strong Customer Service mind-set
- Ability to understand cost containment and budgetary principles
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- BA/ HND in Printing Technology or other qualification (s) in related course or field.
- Professional Certification in Printing is an added advantage.
- Exeperience: More than 3 years Advertising Agency and Marketing Communications. experience
- Proficiency: Good I.T. skills, specifically Corel Draw, Graphics Suite, Photoshop, MS Word, and ability to use the internet.
- Gender- Male
- Age Range: 25yrs - 35yrs
- Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.