Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry
- Immediate response for process upset conditions, front line trouble shooting and site support in the safe and efficient delivery of production targets
- Perform Process calculations & suggest plant adjustments in relation with previous activity mentioned
- Interface with site for daily production morning calls, taking resulting actions.
- Monitor and optimise process operating parameters via DeltaV DCS and PI Process Book to ensure all possible improvements are identified and actioned.
- Update Site procedures for RSES validation
- Identify problem areas and bottlenecks within the existing system, trouble shoot solutions for improvement.
- Initiate Site Modification request for the plant to ensure safety and production optimization.
- Follow-up as well as keep record on SCE and other safety valve test
- Attend safety related meetings as a representative of Operations: Risk Assessment, HAZOP, HAZID, SIL Assessment, alternately with the site support engineer
- Work closely with collaboration room members, maintenance, inspection and contractor representatives to ensure best practice and technical solutions are delivered.
- Write shutdown reports, review platform history for similar occurrences and track resultant actions within synergy Review leak testing programmes for shutdown campaign work.
- Arrange and contribute to risk assessments for site including downgraded situations, operational risk assessments..
- Analyse results of performance testing of pumps and compressors as per the schedule for testing.
- Populate and maintain agreed monthly dashboard, identifying threats and solutions to direct support to improve compliance.
- Update and draft procedures including Temporary Operating Instructions, Operational Risk Assessments, Operating Change Records and L4 procedures as required and identified.
- Develops of production scenario in conjunction with Well performance in reality of instant and upcoming site constraints.
- Interface with other departments who have a connection with production related impact e.g. Subsea department, Well Intervention, Shutdown team.
- Production chemistry interface to ensure optimum injection rates, trials are co-ordinated effectively and potential impact is understood.
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering/Technology with minimum 3-5 years industry experience in engineering or production/well performance operations