Holdent International Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on October 5, 1999. We opened business as a manufacturing concern with a vision to fill the gap created by the ban on importation of certain groceries.
Job Duties / Specification
- Work with team leaders to improve quality and process efficiency
- Train team members when required
- Co-ordinate employee development and cross training to grow empowerment and engagement
- Promote and continually improve safe work practices and environmental performance
- Foster an atmosphere that promotes continuous improvement of employees and process
- Supervise and manage operators and line workers
- Support the safety program through team participation and leadership
- Develop statistical process control systems to ensure consistent product quality
- Employee is required to stand for long period
- Extended working hours.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering
- Energetic and resourceful
- Sound knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.