WhyBlueSky is an educational start-up based in Poland, Europe, where our vision is to transform schools worldwide into launchpads for children’s talents. Working together, we provide schools with online teacher training and teaching tools which ensure that: students are motivated and engaged, teaching strategies are effective, students develop competencies that are essential for a successful life and satisfying employment. We design learning-by-doing courses, curiosity-driven lessons, resource boxes and we provide online experts. Are you eager to help us inspire teachers and fascinate children? Help us build our brand in Nigeria and set up our office in Lagos.
- We are looking for responsible, well organized, enthusiastic about education individual to support our operations in Nigeria
- As our new colleague, you will be responsible for designing and delivering educational materials to schools in Lagos and across Nigeria.
What would you do?
- You will be responsible for preparing boxes containing educational materials for teachers.
- You will ensure that boxes are complete and timely delivered to our customers
- You will assist and support the Office Manager with everyday work
- You will support the WhyBlueSky Team based both in Kraków, Poland and in Lagos, Nigeria in all topics related to the product delivery process.
Check if you match our profile?
- You are flexible and have experience working in a very dynamic environment
- You enjoy light manual work and handicraft
- You are independent and well organized, including being punctual and used to work according to a certain time schedule
- You are meticulous and have an eye for detail
- You are eager to learn you will have to learn a lot about our product, our tools and technologies we use.
- You are available to work full time 8 hours per day.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join our visionary team and make a positive contribution to the world.
- A job that actually matters.
- Very interesting job and opportunity to participate in building our brand in Nigeria.
- Rewarding job for the international company.
- Regular interactions with colleagues from our headquarter in Poland.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and 1-minute video about them
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.