Fadac Resources - We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
- Maintain stock levels and carrying out stock inventory periodically
- Raise Purchase order requests for stock replenishment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and think critically through a variety of problems
- Reliability and punctuality
- Requires the ability to follow documented procedures and good manufacturing practices on a consistent basis.
- Requires being self-motivated and a desire to grow and learn beyond the basic job responsibilities.
- Record production metrics data such as quantity, weight, size and types of product packaged to ensure conformance to company standards;
- Ability to provide on-the-job training to new employees;
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, by following daily housekeeping standards;
- Promote and maintain a culture and attitude of continuous improvement, working within the company team to make it a more efficient place to work.
- Degree in Food Management or equivalent is preferred;
- Previous manufacturing and/or food production experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices in food production is preferred;
- Ability to learn multiple positions and be able to work these positions on varying schedules;
- Ability to effectively understand and follow a variety of guidelines and work procedures (including health, safety, hygiene and sanitation);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and effective communication with peers, supervisors;
- Basic math and computer skills;
- Able and willing to work 10-12 hrs daily;
- Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Candidates should reside within lekki and ajah.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.