- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Selling company’s products and solutions.
- Communicating effectively our brand and value proposition to merchants.
- On boarding merchants across selected industry verticals.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Managing merchant / partners accounts.
- Supporting projects life cycles.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 3-5 years' experience in Marketing or Sales.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.