All Queen's Kitchen Limited is an indigenous Nigeria Company solely in for Food and Drinks manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution. Currently, we are exploring dairies and water and presenting packages of product with the unique taste and satisfactory nutritional value.
- Generate new product ideas and recipes for non-carbonated beverage fruit drinks,
- Staying up-to-date with industry technological developments
- Prepares reports on progress of research and development work,
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Working with operations to develop new processes/procedures and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Conducting research on new product development possibilities and consumer tastes.
- Conducts pre-launch productionas of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- Ensuring that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives.
- HND/BSc in related field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in Research/Development in similar industry.
- Thorough knowledge of R&D, and manufacturing
- Strong R&D background in food science industry
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters.
- Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.