- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Any other itineraries as assigned by the management.
- Any related experience in field sales and marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Motivation for Sales and a high energy Level,
- Ability to Negotiate.