- Manage the product life cycle of payment solutions from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Manage and monitor the performance of existing products and services as well as identify opportunities for new products.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily development/engineering, and marketing communications) through market requirements, product contract and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Knowledge of CBN policies framework with respect to industry payment platforms and solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and persistent in pursuing business opportunities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree relevant to the job role from an accredited university.
- Professional qualification(s) relevant to the job will be an added advantage.
- Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience related to the Job.
- The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Professional judgment
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Strategic perspective
- Change management
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Business development
- Information systems management
- People management
- Regulatory knowledge
- Risk Management.