We are a “thinking company” with an innovative team of highly skilled and professional project managers, business analysts, designers, developers and engineers set up to ensure customer fulfillment in all our technology service areas.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and engineering colleagues
- Develop and regularly refine message flows for user product adoption
- Research and develop messaging and positioning to increase product relevance in the eyes of our customers
- Research, define and create educational resources that help our users reach their goals
- Assist with product launch campaigns and ongoing promotion for product improvements
- Interview, survey and measure behaviors of our varied user segments and develop strategies to improve the product experience and adoption
- Work with the Client Service team on developing innovative ideas
- Work in tandem with our product team to evolve the product roadmap and coordinate on promoting improvements and new releases
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure all product tickets are executed to specifications.
- Establish a shared vision among product stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and features leading to launch and execution.
- Effectively use data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy.