We are a start-up technology company that provides technology solutions across a wide range of industries. We are in business to solve problems with technology so that manual processes can be removed from organizational processes and continuous integration and delivery can be achieved.
- Functionally Reports To Head, Product and Development
- All Employees
- May interact with Clients as project demands including travelling
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and existing upgrade software and other assigned systems
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create scalable, automated solutions for the company's customer base
- Craft well designed API’s to be consumed by biometric devices & front-facing user elements.
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and customers to develop tailor web solutions to their needs and requirements
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Other duties as may be assigned by Line manager/HOD
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Software Developer or similar role
- Grade Alignment
- Software Developer 2
Key Competencies Requirement:
- Knowledge of frontend development using framework such as VueJS, AngularJS/ReactJS
- Knowledge of DotNet Framework /Related languages such as C#/Vb.net
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework/Hibernate)
- Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Monday – Friday (8.00am – 5.00pm). Hours of work might change as the exigencies of work demand
Remuneration & Benefit
- ₦80k to N180K/month depending on experience
- Performance Bonus