Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, develop and deliver strategic digital banking products that will produce a competitive advantage in the marketplace and deliver the new product revenue goals set by the organization Design resource allocation processes (capex, budgeting, etc.) to take potentially disruptive digital banking products to the market
- Develop product brand delivery, promotions, and communications plans
- Support the Digital Business team in new product and service initiatives
- Analyze trends and market disruptions while searching for emerging new market opportunities
- Continuous research to understand customer behavior and preferences
- Periodic market analysis to show what competition is doing and what is needed to maintain leadership position
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff in the reporting line
- Position the bank for open banking adoption
- Assess reliability, safety, performance, and risk of new concept, solution, designs & methodologies.
- Coordinate and communicate development schedules and compatibility or design issues with stakeholders and solicit additional feedback.
- Manage any other responsibility as assigned by line manager
Job Requirements & Person:
Specifications (Academic Qualification & Work Experience)
- Minimum of First Degree / Higher National
- Diploma (HND) in any relevant discipline.
- Between 2 – 4 years of working experience in Banking/IT/Analytics and Service measurement.
Key Result Areas (KRAs) Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Development of Proof of concept and Prototypes
- Understanding objectives from the ideas bank, and requirement gathering for scoping and prototype.
- Liaising with vendors to deploy test versions of offerings and solutions on the banks test environment.
- Recommend prototype and concept for adoption and deployment.
- Develop Iteration of prototype
- Iterate prototype and concept to cater for rising needs and scenarios.
- Version documentation.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of IT solutions, services and products
- Knowledge of Innovation
- Knowledge of Ideation and prototype development
- Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of Market Trend Analysis
- Knowledge of IT Security
- Strategic and innovative thinking and writing.
- Conversion of strategic thoughts to realistic plans and workflows.
- Data gathering and analytic skills.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Project Management, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Personal Attributes
- Technical knowledge
- Team Builder
- Integrity and Trust
- Motivating Others
- Result Oriented