Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Department, Recruitment Teams and other key stakeholders to understand the vision, needs and problems that must be solved in order to effectively scale our learning efforts and programs.
- Manage the product roadmap of one or more solutions that enable us to track, measure and optimize learning.
- Communicate product direction to all relevant team members
- Maintain requirements documents and other assets that articulate Andela’s user needs
- Oversee project execution from inception to delivery.
Qualifications and Characteristics
You’re a good fit for this role if you:
- A clear passion for Product Management and Project Management
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Effective communicator with strong written and oral skills
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital product and project management and at a software company
- Experience working with Marketing and/or Recruitment Systems
- Have a Bachelor's degree
EPIC Values Alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided at the office daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.