Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Build and deliver high fidelity designs (UI and UX) for Learning products
- Transfer design expertise to a growing group of apprentices
- Actively contribute to the design curriculum.
Qualifications and Characteristics
You’re a good fit for this role if you:
- Have successfully worked as a designer in a variety of environments including software development, using the latest practices and tools.
- Have (with and without a team) built jaw-dropping mockups and prototypes that energize users’ requirements functionally while giving them life aesthetically.
- Believe that the world could be further transformed into a more pleasant place when humans and machines can interact more seamlessly through well-designed interfaces.
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family.
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks provided at the office daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.