O.K. ISOKARIARI & SONS (NIGERIA) LIMITED is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
- Alongside the Procurement Manager, design and implement all material plans and ensure compliance to all purchasing policies and manage all communication for all engineering activities and assist to buy all supplies and equipment and maintain quality for same.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Manager, evaluate all quotes and coordinate with vendors to provide required component bids and analyze all vendor performance to improve all purchasing process.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and prepare reports and provide support to all managers to plan and execute all purchasing processes
- Administer everyday activities of all purchasing staff and monitor all purchasing activities and design various cost-effective methods according to demands.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Manager, evaluate and maintain all reports for inventory re order and coordinate with internal departments for same and maintain an efficient purchase order system and manager all communication with internal customers and recommend improvements to all service levels and ensure accuracy.
- Alongside the Procurement Manager, design and implement various purchasing strategies and procurement policies and participate in all supplier reduction programs in coordination with global supply chain team and determine appropriate programs for all purchase requirements and assist to reduce supply chain cost.
- Alongside the Procurement Manager Oversee all programs and assist to purchase all materials and non-capital equipment and participate in various purchasing processes and prepare appropriate budget and implement all optimal contract negotiation.
- Alongside the Procurement Manager Analyze all existing procedures for purchasing agents and approve all non-capital requisitions and evaluate all competitive bids and requests for proposals and prepare all competitive agreements and design al system and procedures to minimize cost for all customers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: The preferred candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree or HND in a related discipline with a minimum of 7years cognate experience. Membership of The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Management is added advantage.