Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is one of Nigeria's leading Oil and Gas Company.
- The Procurement Service Advisor shall be providing bid administrative support and customer assistance on procurement-related transactions.
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare and submit quotations to clients
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs
- Receive and process Purchase Orders (PO)
- Work within established supply chain procedures for requisition processing, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- Liaise with field staff and clients to generate RFQs
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Maintain a high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
- A good first Degree
- Relevant working experience in a related field.
- Must have an eye for details and be meticulous.
- Passion to deliver
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Innovative and creative
- The body of the mail should outline - - Total years of relevant experience to the role, - Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.