Mario Consulting Limited - Our client is a leader in Agro Allied and Logistics Industries in Nigeria. Due to expansion and restructuring requires the services of qualified, competent, energetic, proactive, and self-driven candidate for the position above.
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Reporting to Head (Asset Management and Procurement) The ideal candidate must have a good BSc or HND in Purchasing and Supply, Economics, Logistics Management or any other Social Sciences with minimum of 4 years experience in similar position.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head Corporate Resourcing".
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.