Oladepe Nig Ltd seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a Procurement Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage our company’s supply of products and services.
Your responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
Will you be able to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people?
If your answer is yes, then you need to apply for this job with immediate effect.
- Manage and support the process of selecting SUPPLIERS of goods and services (bid solicitation, bid evaluation, and award of contracts/P.O.s) for all phases of company projects.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to ensure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services, expediting, freight forwarding, shipping and logistics, customs and clearance, taking action as required to ensuring project/operational schedules are met.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and SUPPLIERS.
- Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Minimum of a degree
- 1-3 years experience