HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
- This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
- Data Analysis,Data Capturing,Data Management,Procurement,Product Management,Purchasing,Retail,Sales,Strategic Communication,Strategy,Supply Chain,Trade
- Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment,Consulting Services,Distribution, Warehousing & Freight,Ecommerce,Financial Services,Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Hospitality,Logistics,Management Consulting,Manufacturing,Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene,Procurement & Purchasing,Retail
- Provision of every necessary support to the Procurement Manager in the purchase of high-quality, price-right products for the Organization, in accordance with the procurement policies of the Business.
Key Elements of the Role
- Support the Procurement & Category Manager in achieving the following:
- Implement the organisational strategy covering procurement processes, liaising with related internal and external customers as well as key suppliers on business areas
- Developing systems of control, policies and procedures to drive compliance
- Identify suppliers, comparing prices, specifications, terms and delivery dates to determine the optimum one to utilize
- Determine supplier SLAs
- Demand planning in order to optimize inventory at the Distribution Center
- Prepare purchase orders and requisitions and respond to internal and external supplier enquires while reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications and terminology
- Coordinate shipment from overseas and local suppliers
- Supply branches in order to optimize inventory at the retail outlets
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing records, produce management reports, track status of requisitions, contracts and orders, approve bills for payments
- Monitor inter-branch inventory transfer for accuracy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Purchasing Management, Logistics & Supply Management, Business Admin or related discipline
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience
- Planning & organizational effectiveness
- Quality decision & problem solving skills
- Negotiation & persuasive skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite especially Excel.