- Purchases and supplies products/materials based on request from clients and business requirements.
- Conducts extensive market survey to ensure the maximum value per amount spent on products/materials.
- Recommends new processes or systems for improvement and implement new ideas and strategies.
- Manages product inventories, as well as analyzing and managing supply in store. Tracks, receives and record orders as well as document arrivals.
- Conducts thorough market research in identifying and analyzing the market and its delivery systems. Sources and interviews vendors; negotiate contracts and costs.
- Organizes and schedules procurement in a timely manner. Monitors and keeps record of order expenses.
- Communicates and builds long-term relationships with vendors, clients, customers to align with organizational goals and objectives.