- Evaluates, organizes, and monitors the assigned project procurement activities at the various stages of work, as well as takes the appropriate measures to ensure that the entire project procurement cycle is on schedule and within the budget and in accordance with requisition or contract requirements
- Analyzes and evaluates purchase requisition forms.
- A good University First Degree is required.
- At least five (5) years of related experience in a purchasing position Purchasing-related certifications i.e. Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) will be an added advantage
- Experience in supply chain development of procurement strategies is desirable
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and legal terms.