Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
- Prepare system limit drawings with regards to the discipline.
- Supervise the Vendor activities related to process commissioning tasks.
- Populate or supervise as required the ICAPS database with regards to his discipline.
- Populate or supervise as required the CAPS database with regards to his discipline.
- Participate as necessary and within the frameworks of the Process discipline in the Factory Acceptance tests of the relevant major equipment packages.
- Manage and coordinate with other disciplines Fire & Gas systems, ESDs and deluges tests
- Manage hand over the process to field operation as per project procedure
- BSc, BTech or HND in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- OPERCOM / ICAPS, ESD systems.
- Detection and Deluge systems, lifting equipment
- Advanced Control Systems programming
- Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution
- Knowledge of the FPSO applied his discipline
- Attractive and Negotiable
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email. Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted.