SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the equipment according to the work instructions and adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Apply the Manufacturing Way principles and practices
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND /B.Eng. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a bottling line in a Packaging/FMCG environment
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams