- The candidate should be able to perform the roles highlighted below;
- Feasibility, Conceptual and Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- Process simulation and preparation of PFD’s, UFD’s with Material and Energy Balances.
- Design/sizing of various process equipment e.g. vessels, exchangers, pumps, compressors etc.
- Preparation of Process Deliverables on Major FEED and EPC projects. Equipment Sizing and List, Line Sizing and List, Valve Sizing and List, Utility Load Lists, Process data sheets, P&ID’s Process Functional Analysis, Cause and Effect Matrices (API SAFE Charts) or Shutdown Logic Diagram, Pre-commissioning procedures, etc
- Debottlenecking, technical appraisal, plant modification, economics and optimization studies for various oil and gas processing plants.
- Conducting various technical evaluation studies on issues such as pipeline hydraulic for single and multiphase system, hydrate formation and mitigation studies, relief and blow down studies etc.
- Participating or leading various safety and design reviews meetings – HAZOP, HAZID etc and for plant incidents investigations.
- Project Management
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Provide technical expertise.
- Candidate must have 10 and above years minimum experience in this role
- Note ; Do not apply if you are not qualify for this role