SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Process Artisan-Energy & Fluids will:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Apply the VPO principles and practices
- Contribute to self and team development and communicate effectively in the Workplace
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk-free working environment
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and/or additional Technical qualifications.
- Min of 2 - 3 years’ experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or process environment.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Systemic problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
- Act with integrity.