Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company's offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging, and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium-sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
Job ID: 3031498
- At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Deep understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
- Establishes relationships and represents the team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc).
- May lead a subset of the team. May lead overall engagement with one or several sales teams.
- May lead engagement partnership with external IT vendor.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertiseEnd User Acct management as an alternative.
Knowledge and Skills
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modeling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills in senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross-functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing.