- Evaluate instructors and other staff members to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to, and identify areas of improvement.
- Discipline students according to school policy and enforce campus rules, such as the dress code and attendance policy.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and students to provide the best education for each student and assist them in their academic and professional goals.
- Participate in hiring, training and other employment activities for instructors and secondary staff members to create a dynamite team.
- Provide guidance and counseling services to students on their academic or vocational goals and offer assistance with behavioral modification programs.
- Lead professional development programs for staff and encourage instructors to attend regional conferences to maintain the best academic programs.
- Establish curriculum guidelines in collaboration with other administrators and instructors in the school district, and ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
- Oversee budgeting and grant proposals, and determine budget allocations for items such as supplies, materials, staff, and equipment.
- Comfortable taking on a leadership role
- Able to see the big picture
- Good at planning and organizing
- Empathetic and sociable
- Highly diplomatic
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Excellent at written and oral communication as well as presentation
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and students
A one-paged cover letter is required. Applicants are required to include their phone numbers' in the cover letter