Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Ed. /B.Sc.Ed. or B.A/B.Sc. with post graduate diploma in Education
- 3-5 years of teaching experience
- Passionate commitment to high-quality teaching and learning.
- Demonstrate a proficient level of computer literacy, having a basic proficiency in doing word processing, creating and using a spreadsheet, e-mailing, and accessing the Internet.
- Possess evidence of other adequate preparation, background, or experience as determined by the school administrator.
- Must have worked in a school that uses the British Curriculum
- Key Competencies: Knowledge, skills and personal attributes
- Knowledge of child growth/development and child behaviour characteristics.
- Knowledge of the theories/stages of human development, milestones and behavioural norms.
- Great interest in education and working with children
- Sufficient knowledge of learning differences and developmental delays, in order to understand fully the specific needs of the child.
- Knowledge on methods of observation and measurements.
- Knowledge of the rules of classroom management.