We are delighted that you are considering RMS for your child’s education. RMS is a Christian school founded in 2001 by Daystar Christian Centre, and we have kept a holistic record of excellence since then.
At Role Model School, we provide excellence in all areas of life. We value education highly and recognize it as the foundation and future of our nation.
- The Preschool Teacher will instruct children (2- 5 years) in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth needed for primary school in preschool, day care center, or other child development facility.
- May be required to hold State certification.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children.
- Observe each child help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and give appropriate feedback.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche.
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Relevant work experience in a good school.
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Ability to act as a mediator between children.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
- The balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.