School Location - Maryland and Lekki Phase 1
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out activities in line with the requirements of EYFS and British Primary Curriculum
- Develop work schemes and lesson plans to motivate pupils and imaginatively using resources to help them to learn.
- Develop the social and communication skills of pupils and provide a safe and secure environment in which the pupils can learn.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents and guardians to further support pupils.
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
- A good sense of humour.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer with a good knowledge of technological advances as it relates to educating young ones.
- Ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Grounded knowledge in EYFS and British Primary Curriculum