Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- Work closely with Account Managers to develop product solutions to meet the requirements of customers gathered in meetings both over the phone and in person.
- Confidently articulate features and value of technology solutions to customers.
- Configure products according to specifications.
- Setup product demonstrations, and perform technical presentations to customers, partners, and prospects.
- Participate regularly in industry training and seek and maintain certifications to keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Review own sales performance against targets
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a system engineer, solution architect, or pre-sales consultant. Experience in sales of IT products is mandatory
- Recent expert-level pre-sales design and bill of material-creation experience; post-sales consulting, installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience; and technical certifications with one or more of the following vendors or technologies: Servers – HPE, Cisco, Dell, Huawei, Lenovo Virtualization – VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, RedHat Storage – HPE, Dell EqualLogic, Dell Compellent, NetApp, iSCSI, FCoE, 1G/10G/40G Networking – HPE, Cisco, Dell, Huawei, LAN, WAN, SAN, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, VPN, Cloud
- Have prior, recent and relevant experience providing pre-sales services at a competitor or OEM partner.
- Advanced knowledge of business systems and outcomes with ability to understand impact of solution design and implementation on customer's business strategic objectives and requirements.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision making skill.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to translate technology-related jargon to diverse groups of technical and non-technical users, including C-level staff.
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to develop technical documents.
- Self-motivation with ability to perform quality work within deadlines and budget with or without direct supervision.