- Provides technical sales support to sales opportunities assigned to the sales team, prioritized based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
- Performs solution discovery and proactively scopes the required technical solution to address customer requirements.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported
- Provide relevant and timely quotations to customers.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets as set by line manager.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Conduct technical and sales presentations of products and services to customers and prospects.
- Providing timely weekly, monthly and quarterly achievement reports to line manager on progress towards sales KPI’s
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Networking with companies in the industry. Participate in seminars, trade shows.
- Involve actively in training programs as well as pass certification exams.
- Be a team player communicating with colleagues and other department members.
- At all times, maintain a level of professionalism that reflects positively on the company.
- Any other duty assigned by line Manager.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in enterprise hardware/software sales, ICT Solutions and services and related technology.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience and familiarity with ICT industry and solutions and services a plus.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary: #100000-- #125000
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.