- We are a Trichology Practice located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We specialize in providing healthy hair and scalp treatment services to the contemporary African woman.
- We pride ourselves in providing reliable, professional and expert solutions to hair loss hair, breakage and scalp disorders.
- We specialize in all hair types.
- Supervise hair technicians by assigning and delegating tasks as needed
- Organize team rota taking into consideration holidays, peak periods and seasonality
- Maintain team discipline and ensure that all internal policies and procedures are adhered to
- Develop protocols and procedures to improve productivity
- Support recruitment, hiring, and training of hair technicians
- Act as a liaison between clients and hair technicians
- Control inventory and oversee the procurement process
- Supervise third party contractors, as necessary, and oversee regular maintenance of practice property and equipment
- Ensure facilities are in a tidy and hygienic state at all times
- Track employee performance and participate in quarterly and annual feedback sessions
- Process client payments and track all practice transactions
- Keep updated records of all cash inflows and outflows and prepare daily, weekly and monthly summaries for review
- 5+ years prior experience working in a clinical, healthcare, therapy or cosmetology setting
- 5+ years of proven success in leadership roles
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when making decisions
- Must be customer service oriented and prepared to liaise with clients
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- High proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint & other IT products/solutions