Prominence & Co - We provide both manual and computerised bookkeeping/accounting services to our clients. All books and records are maintained to the highest standard ensuring compliance with the statutory requirement.
- Provide book keeping and accounting services to our UK and US clients
- Must be studying ACCA, ICAN or CIMA
- Training provided, but accounting experience is important.
- roviding financial advice
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Maintaining records, preparing accounts and management information
- Advising on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions
- Advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Ability to undertake personal and corporate tax work
- Audit experience
- Ability to process payrolls
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook as well as accounting and accounts preparation software
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.