- Develop publicity strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize PR events and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
- Candidate must have at least an OND or equivalent experience in this role.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Proficient with social media marketing.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience in a Bar/Lounge/Hospitality Industry/agency would be an advantage
- Preference is Female
- Applicants should live around Idimu, Ikotun and Egbeda environs.
- Candidate should be able to create soft media banners on phone or laptop.
- Candidate needs to have sizable Instagram/Facebook followers.
- Working hour is flexible.
- Salary - 40k + Bonus/Commission.