Our client is looking to hire a resourcefull individual who has fill the role of portfolio manager
To undertake a range of property valuation and estate management duties relating to the company’s operational Facilities.
Key Responsibility Areas and Expected End Results
- The key activities undertaken to achieve the desired end results and target accomplishments expected of the position.
- Strategic Objectives
- To act as a land economist for infrastructural development schemes to be undertaken by the organization
- To provide professional property consultation and expertise to all relevant stakeholders within the organization
- Preliminary investigative work including site/property search and feasibility studies
- Analyse survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Project scoping, business cases, site/property evaluation, valuation and Negotiation
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Marketing for lease new or vacant property
- The provision of valuation advice, including development appraisals and asset valuation advice
- Scoping and delivering strategic projects in accordance with the Asset Management Strategy at all stages of development or disposal
Landlords, Tenants and property owners, Staff at all levels across the organization, Health and Safety Government Officers, Surveyors, Solicitors, Contractors, Consultants and Officers from other local authorities.
Prepare and send all relevant reports and send to MD Periodically
Undertake other duties as may be assigned by the employer in accordance with job description
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Appraisals will be a measure of completion of tasks listed under the Key Responsibility Areas with special attention to the objectives listed below.
Customer satisfaction ratings
Progress against programme (days behind or ahead of schedule expressed as a %)
- Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong Planning, Project and Time management skills
- Ability to work as a Team, to work collaboratively
- Leadership skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Strong analytical skills
Technical Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of mapping concepts
- Self-motivated with good time management and ability to work outdoors and walk as needed
- Experience with computer drafting programs
- Strong People skills - Building Collaborative Relationships
- Microsoft Office skills
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments
- Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A degree B.Sc/HND
- 0-1 years of professional experience in any industry