Emval Nigeria Limited seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by the supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at an appropriate time, as well as refuelling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with the company’s dress code.