The plant supervisor will oversee all daily operations of the plant ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
The person will develop processes that will maximize safety in the plant.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Monitor and guide sales of LPG (Cooking Gas) at the plant.
Develop strategies and plans for sales and marketing of LPG.
Develop cost efficient pricing to generate good margins in line with company set targets.
Ensure the plant is constantly stocked to meet the sales demand and no zero stock out.
Ensure all LPG plant processes are well documented in line with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) standards.
Produce a concise activity/sales daily report.
- Experience of working in an LPG Refilling Plant will be an advantage
- The person must be of high integrity and pays attention to details.
- The person should have a background in Engineering or Facilities management.
- He must be a resident in Ikorodu Local Government environment of Lagos State and able to drive.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Must be good with Microsoft Excel, able to do trend analysis based on data, competitor activities and consumer preference to position the company’s profitability drive accordingly.
The remuneration is #60000 per month.