- Badore, Ajah
- We are looking for a Plant Manager who is experienced and well vast in this field to manage the continuous improvement and optimization of all processes and production.
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- The manager will be responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions and Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to planting safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Stay up to date with the latest production management best practices and concepts
- Proven work experience as a plant manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making, and people management skills
- A Degree in Farming, agriculture, processing or related field
- Accommodation will be available.