Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary health care, emergency, and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
- They take prescriptions over the phone and in person, work with health professionals and customers, help mix medicines, count pills, measure medication, label and give instructions for medicine, and help make payments.
- Full registration with PCN (Pharmacists Council of Nigeria).
- Relevant working experience.
- Must be IT savvy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good attention to details
- To reside close to, or around Egbeda, Lagos.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.